How much does Simple Health cost?
Last updated on August 25, 2020
We strive to offer an affordable service for everyone, and we’ll work with you to find an option that fits your budget. Here’s a breakdown of our pricing:
Complete Care annual fee
- There is an annual $20 complete care fee to use Simple Health. This compensates the doctor who is reviewing your information and writing a prescription that is personalized to your needs. It also gives you a year of unlimited access to the doctor and our Patient Experience team if you ever need help with your medication. If you do not receive a prescription from us, this fee will be refunded.
- If you have insurance, the cost of your monthly refills will most likely be $0 (that’s right - free!). However, each insurance plan is different - some may charge copays or require that you pay some amount out-of-pocket until you reach your yearly deductible. If you’re unsure of your birth control coverage, call your insurer to get more information.
- If you’re paying out-of-pocket, we offer generic pills starting at $15/month. If you prefer a specific brand or type of birth control (i.e. patch or ring), the cost varies and you will see the price of your brand in the consultation.
- Always free for everyone.
- Consultation + continuing care: $20
- Birth control refills: $0 with most insurance or starting at $15/month out-of-pocket
- Shipping: Free
- Peace of mind: Priceless