Women's March 2020
The Women’s March 2020 is happening in many cities across the country on Saturday, January 18th. It will be the fourth annual march committed to “harness[ing] the political power of diverse women and their communities to create transformative social change.” The Women’s March is dedicated to eight Unity Principles that are the guiding beliefs of the cause, one of which is Reproductive Rights—and that just so happens to be a topic that we are extremely passionate about.
The Women’s March has become a nation-wide event, with thousands of women marching to demand justice and even more women supporting from the sidelines. Here are some ways that you can get involved:
- Attend the march! Grab a friend or two and march alongside those in your city. Use this link to find the date and location for the Women’s March happening closest to you.
- Let others know about the march, even if you can’t go. Spreading the word that it's happening can be a great way to get people involved.
- Use the Women’s March Instagram and Snapchat stickers we designed in honor of the occasion! They’re fun and will help you spread the word, whether you’re attending the march or just showing your support. Find them by clicking on the sticker icon in the app and searching “Simple Health”.
- A goal of this day is to empower others to create change. Get your friends access to affordable birth control by giving them a free SimpleHealth consultation with code WOMENSMARCH.
- Constantly support and fight for the rights of other women, especially those who are marginalized, and take care of those in your life!